Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

God Answers Prayer

God answers prayer when you least expect. Recently, I had started a job that I knew, on day two, it wasn't the place for me to be. However, I stuck it out despite having to get up at 4 AM, driving an hour away a bit more in snow, very little money and not being awake in training.

The same day as I started this position, I interviewed for another, which would be a better fit for me. Almost a week later I was called and offered the position. I accepted.

During the days of the job I didn't want, I told God I was thankful for it, would follow His will, and tried my best not to complain. Hard to do when every early morning I'm up I tell myself I can't go on even as I dragged myself out of bed.

The saddest part was telling my trainer I was leaving. He was disappointed. He could see my potential and counted the company lucky to have me. (Unlike my previous job, but I won't go there.)

In a week and half I start training for my new job. I'm excited because I can see all sorts of possibilities as far as a working future is concerned.

It was a good move for me and I'm thankful God opened the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment