Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Star of David

I recently had a supernatural experience. I was listening to Joel Olsten talk about our spiritual genetic inheritance, when Jesus himself appeared in my living room. He placed his hand against my forehead and left the Star of David. Now, I'll admit I was half asleep when this happened. His action jolted me awake.

Now, why Jesus would appear and mark me in such a fashion, I have no idea.

I have done some research on what the Star of David means beyond being a symbol of the Jewish people. It is a symbol of unity between God and humanity. It is a symbol of unity, honor and repect. It is a symbol of God ruling the universe. And much, much more.

Myself, I'm honored to carry such a symbol. No, if you looked at me, you wouldn't see it. But I know its there.

Perhaps, just perhaps, I received it because I'm researching my Jewish roots and respect them. After all, Jesus himself was Jewish. We as Christians tend to forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment