Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Buttons and Sayings : Part 3

Part 3 of Buttons and Sayings. Up this week - Cats, Dragons & Unicorns.

Cats
1. Love me, Love my cat.
2. Cute, Adorable, Tantalizing
3. MY HOUSE is maintained entirely for the comfort and convenience of My Cats.
4. Improve your image, Be seen with a cat.
5. Mankind is the end result of millions of years of evolution designed to produce a better Cat Servant.
6. He who dislikes The Cat was, in a former life, a rat.
7. If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat!

Dragons
1. Dragon Rider.
2. Let there be dragons!
3. First Impressions Count!
4. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with catsup.

Unicorns
1. Somewhere, just out of sight, unicorns are plotting to overthrow the United States government.

Credits given to various vendors who sold the buttons and Anne McCaffrey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment