Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Time of Trouble

Do you sometimes wonder if God hates you? I know I do.

I'm currently unemployed...again. Searching for a job and at least finding plenty to apply for. Am also searching for a new home since I know that the current one I live in will have to be sold sometime in the next few months.

What's on my plate is ridiculous. Yet, I'm not a complete emotional mess. I've good friends who have been very supportive. What I've been told over and over is that I am very strong.

I don't feel like it at times.

My blessings right now is that I have plenty of money to live on while unemployment plods it way along. I have a roof over my head. I've had many interviews.

I know God has promised to take care of all my needs and my guess is, that I needed a break. My previous job had been all consuming. I got very little else done.

Now, I have time to rest and am beginning to write again. It's what God called me to do. Just proves He's much smarter than we think He is.

God loves me. Even in my time of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment